Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Apply For Junior Court Assistant 210 Post, Supreme Court of India Vacancy Notification 2022,
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Notification
Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Official notification has been issued for new recruitment of Supreme Court of India and 210 vacancies of Junior Court Assistant recruitment, the application form is being started very soon, Junior Court Assistant recruitment qualification, vacancy location, online last date, Will get through this post for admit card release, exam date information, syllabus, result, and all other important information.
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 Details
|1||Board of Vacancy-||Supreme Court of India|
|2||Recruitment Name-||Junior Court Assistant|
|4||Starting Date||18 June 2022|
|5||End Date||10 July 2022|
|6||Payment Submit Date||10 July 2022|
|7||Exam Date||Coming Soon.|
|8||Admit Card Download||Coming Soon.|
|9||Results Date||Coming Soon.|
Post-Wise Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Total Post||SCI Junior Court Assistant Eligibility|
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India. English Computer Typing: 35 WPM Knowledge of Computer Operation.|
Age on Post Details
|1||Application Fees||General/ OBC/ Rs. 500|
SC/ST – Rs. – 250/-
Payment will be made through
Debit Card/Credit Card
or Net banking.
|2||Age Eligibility||Minimum – 18 years|
Maximum – 30 years
Age Relaxation- Category Upper Age Limit
Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized board university will be eligible for this recruitment.
Syllabus, Notification, Exam Pattern, Selection Process
Apply Form Online Steps By Steps
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Candidates can click on the important link below to apply for this recruitment or apply online by visiting the official site of the Supreme Court of India.
- Open the official site and then click on Apply candidates online.
- Open the link and correctly fill in the required details asked in your form will upload your photo, signature, ID proof, and other necessary documents.
- Check all the complete details you have filled in before submitting the application form.
- Pay the application fee for filling up the form. If the payment fee is asked.
- Finally, we submit the form and take the printout.
Click on the given link to view the official notification for more details on the Supreme Court of India.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 Apply For 210 Post
To get instant notification for all government jobs, please get family group government rights updates for family group government jobs For more details of government recruitments visit website https://sarkarijobupdate.org/ (government job updates. org/) get information by messaging